“I wanted to tell you what a fabulous party you all put together. Hats off to everyone involved in planning and making the holiday party such a success. I have worked in the non profit world for many years. I have worked as an events coordinator and I have assisted with planning many fundraising events. Many of these events turn into a fundraise-a-thon instead of a celebration. I think the party was so tasteful in that there was not a long drawn out speech crying about how the organization needs money blah blah. These speeches are such a buzz kill, a Debbie downer and the TLC party was just purely a celebration! How refreshing that was.
I want to give some feedback. We had a FANTASTIC evening!!! My husband and I attended with our daughter and we brought our 2 nephews. We all had a really really good time!!! We would have stayed later if we didn’t have 3 kids with us!
Here are some things I saw that were great:
- The hayride was a lot of fun and a very nice touch, very festive
- The bonfire was great and created a lovely ambiance, the kids loved that
- The DJ was EXCELLENT!!! He played music people could dance to, and dance they did!!! We had a blast dancing with everyone. If there Is any way to book the same DJ again next year, you really got a fantastic DJ (a lot of events I have been to do NOT have a good DJ and then no one dances)
- The Dance floor with a covered tent was very nicely done and a great size to accommodate the audience you had
- The food was very good, nice variety of choices, healthy things, and vegetarian friendly
- The open bar set up was very easy to access and in a good location near the food
- The party is VERY family friendly, thank you for allowing children under 12 to attend without a cost. I think that is very tasteful and nice. This allowed us to attend the party (not needing to pay a babysitter while we were away) and allowed us to enjoy the company of our nephews as well and it was very very nice to plan the party that way for people I saw many people having quality time with their children/grandchildren/nephews/nieces etc.”